StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Modification to the filters cannot be saved?<< >>Post Follow-up
lkustb
6 posts
msg #161313
Ignore lkustb
8/16/2024 12:47:22 PM

Hello everyone,

I have been using the website for years. But today, I found I cannot save modifications to the filters. I have tried multiple computers / browsers.

I can log in without issue, but cannot save the changes to the filters, as when I make the change to the filter name, or the filter logic, then press Enter, the green label used to show up to tell me the changes are saved didn't appear at all, and the new logic is not there.

Does anyone else have the same issue? This has to be fixed asap, if it's not only my problem.

lkustb
6 posts
msg #161314
Ignore lkustb
8/16/2024 1:25:15 PM

In fact, I have some long filters since I have advanced plan subscribed, it has been working without issue, and I noticed the filter has the limit of about 360 lines of logic in total, if the new filter is more than, maybe, 380 lines, the new filter cannot be saved and the old filter cannot be modified. I am wondering why this is the case, I need my historical long filters open to be modified, in case it's essential in future. Please help!

Thank you!

styliten
294 posts
msg #161315
Ignore styliten
8/16/2024 2:47:58 PM

Believe there is definitely some kind of technical issues as of right now: 1:47 PM CDT on 8/16/2024.

Have you emailed the SF technical support yet?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Modification to the filters cannot be saved?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.